Cashkaro.com is an online company that helps people save on all their online shopping. The company gives them extra cashback when they stop at any of our 500+ partner brands apart from the coupons and discounts that might already be running on the retailer’s website. Being only a few months old in India the online company wanted to build its brand and so was looking for a key customer relationship management channel.
• Build the brand
• Generate awareness about the brand among masses as to how they can save so much money through Cashkaro
• Get people to sign up to Cashkaro
• Generate awareness about the brands that have collaborated with Cashkaro
• Increase take-up of Cashkaro Deals and offers
• Understand customer shopping preference in order to customize the content
• Increase brand recall value
• Build a key customer relationship management channel
[useful_banner_manager banners=27 count=1]
• A Cashkaro Facebook page was created and a vigilantly thought out content strategy was planned for it.
• In order to make the people participate with the brand and compel them to like & share the content, attractive deals, interesting posts, questions, puzzles were posted every day.
• A brilliant comic strip of 15 episodes with characters Raja and Rani were introduced by the company in a campaign, who share their amusing shopping experiences and how Rani loves shopping through Cashkaro.
• A campaign named as a Face of Cashkaro as launched by the company asking people to send in pictures expressing how much they love Cashkaro!
• Exciting contests were run and prizes were distributed to keep the Cashkaro’s community engaged and also build their understanding of how company works.
In less than 6 months (mid-April to end-September)
• Cashkaro reached a mark of 2.9lacs fans on Facebook from just 17,000 fans in less
• Cashkaro emerged as one of the fastest growing Cashback & Coupon sites in India
• 40% of the traffic for the company comes from Facebook
• The company has the largest Facebook presence of all deals related sites in India
• Cashkao tops the chart when it comes to engagement on the Facebook page among Indian ecommerce brands irrespective of whether they are larger, older or well established
• Countless everyday posts got over 1,000 Likes and a number of comments and Shares
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.