Looking for online design tool to make superb infographics for the web, ‘Piktochart’ is your right pick.
What it is?
Piktochart is an easy –to-use online tool used to form beautiful, excellent quality infographics, presentation, reports and posters, habitually and quickly. The tool consists of functional improvement and requires almost no exertion and gives you extra space to consider designing and further, presenting the information.
How it works?
With its user-friendly interface and features, you can easily become a designer, even if not having the design skills. It has selections of skillfully designed templates that help you to do your tasks within minutes. From making background colors and images choices to putting in texts and banners, the Piktochart editor helps you perform each and every task conveniently.
Here are the steps to use this tool:
- Choose a template as per the corresponding format (Infographic, Report, Poster and Presentation)
- Select the theme (you get 4 to choose from in the free version and more in paid version)
- You can first “preview” the template to settle on beyond any doubt of decision
- When chosen, load the selected template
- Go for editing texts, icons and images
- Use Text frame to make interesting text and titles with ready-to-use graphics
- Visualize your information
- Download your work
- Now, publish it online
Free/Paid Plans (Monthly & Annually)
- Unlimited graphics formation
- Complete editing roles
- More than 400 professionally-designed templates
- More than 4000 beautiful icons and images available
- Easy download
- Built-in social sharing options
- Simple Drag-and-drop editing tools
- Saves time and budget
- Great design flexibility
- Imports information helpfully
- Not apt for complicated/extreme specific ideas
Infographics are meant to make information engaging and beautiful, considered as one of the most loved content types across the web and with this sleek infographic tool, you are allowed to add oomph to your information in an easier way.