A detailed study on brands’ marketing failures; Get to know how fairly huge marketing mistakes of Kingfisher, Nokia and Kodak leaded to their devastation.
Worldwide Marketing Events
In the series, we have brought a list of widely recognized marketing events in the world, scheduled for the month of January 2017. These are 20 chosen events in the list.
- Technological Trends to Transform 2017 Digital Marketing Strategy
- 3 New Year’s Resolutions to Grow Your Business
- 15 Local SEO Stats That Are Hard to Ignore
Infographics on Technological Trends that will be in practice in 2017 and grippingly wonderful New Year Business Resolution to grow your business and Local SEO stats: An initiative to bring best of the visual content to you
An Interview with Peerapol Vayakornvichit, Vice-President at Zilingo.com. Read the post and know how energetically he is heading towards making Zilingo a highly popular online fashion and lifestyle marketplace.
- 17 Indian Startups Making News This Week (19 December – 25 December)
- 10 Indian Startups Making News This Week (26 December – 31 December)
A weekly report where you can find information on Indian Startups receiving funding. Events High, Super Daily, VivoCarat, E-Vegetailing, MCaffeine, ShopKirana, enKast, AsoCon, NoBroker, Dekkho, BookEventZ, JustBooks, InstantPay, The Postbox and more are there present in the list. These names have stirred funding to grow their footprints across the sphere.
- “DSIM’s training program is Informative, Brilliant and Fruitful.”- Karan Kapoor
- “DSIM’s training has brought bigger opportunities for my business.”-Tarun Modi
Read our candid conversation with two of DSIM’s ex-trainees, Karan Kapoor and Tarun Modi; you will get to know why & how these personnel are using Digital Marketing to grow in work.
Digital Marketing Tool of the Week
This time under the category we have featured TweetDis, a simple WordPress Plugin to help you create tweetable quotes.
News & Update
- Google AdWords Makes Advertising Simpler for Display and Video Campaigns
- Google Adds a New Look for Recipe Search Results on Mobile
- Facebook Expands Access to Automated Video Caption Tool
- Vine App will be Gone; will become Vine Camera from Jan 17, 2017
A few of the updates announced in marketing world: Read which features have been brought in to make Google AdWords Advertising simpler; Google adding up a new look to Recipe Search Results, Facebook expands access to automated video caption tool; vine app will completely get shut down and will become Vine camera from Jan 17.
As we know pictures don’t life, find out the images of DSIM’s trainees from several batches all, embracing crazy smile.
- 10 Mobile Marketing Trends to Follow in 2017
- 10 little-known Secrets for Converting Visitors into Customers
- 10 Must-have Tools For A Marketer to Start A Business
A few of the posts on marketing tools, trends and strategic execution. Leverage upon our initiative to let you know the insights of the marketing world.