- CRO tools have an average ROI of 223%.
- Customer journey analysis to improve conversion rate is in the game plan of 60% of online marketers.
- 44% of companies use split testing software.
- A/B testing is the most popular form of CRO, with 56% of marketers using this method.
- 7 in 10 marketers using CRO look to results to inform other marketing initiatives.
- Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates.
- Conversion rates typically range from 1 to 3%.
- Even just a 1-second delay in page load time can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
- Using videos on landing pages can increase conversions by 86%.
- 44% of clicks generated by B2B companies direct to the homepage instead of a landing page.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 07th Dec (Wed) | Time: 3 PM IST