- Only 1 million users have published an article on LinkedIn.
- 45% of LinkedIn article readers are in upper-level positions (managers, VPs, Directors, C-level)
- Long-form content gets the most shares on LinkedIn.
- How-to & list posts perform the best on LinkedIn.
- Posts split into 5, 7, or 9 headings perform the best.
- Of the 10,000 most shared articles of the last 5 years, only 6% were written by influencers.
- Articles with titles between 40-49 characters perform the best on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn articles featuring exactly 8 images far outperform the rest.
- Articles without video perform better than those with video.
- LinkedIn has a perfect Moz domain authority of 100.