- Mobile traffic as a share of total global online traffic in 2017 is 52.64%.
- Mobile devices are projected to reach 79% of global internet use by the end of 2018.
- 57% of internet users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed website on mobile.
- Average smartphone conversion rates are up 64% compared to desktop conversion rates.
- Nearly 8 in 10 customers would stop engaging with content that doesn’t display well on their device.
- 83% of mobile users say that a seamless experience across all devices is very important.
- 17% of small businesses with a website do not even have mobile-friendly websites.
- 40% of people will choose a different search result if the first is not mobile-friendly.
- In 2017, 9% of time spent on websites occurred on desktop, while 40.1% occurred on mobile.
- Google has prioritized responsive website in its search engine results pages since April 2015.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 07th Dec (Wed) | Time: 3 PM IST