- Over 50 million businesses use Facebook Business Pages.
- 2 million business use to Facebook for advertising.
- 93% of Pinterest users use the platform to plan or make purchases.
- 39% of LinkedIn users pay for monthly premium accounts.
- 68% of Instagram users engage with brands regularly.
- Pinterest drives 25% of all retail website referral traffic.
- More than 56% of online adults use more than one social media platform.
- Facebook’s total revenue grew 56% in 2016, and advertising revenue grew 59%.
- Instagram earns $595 million in mobile ad revenue per year, a rapidly increasing number.
- Despite news of layoffs and executives leaving the company, Twitter’s revenue is up 8% YOY.