Last updated on October 13th, 2014 at 07:27 am
No matter how big your business is and how bigger your expectation is when it comes to the traffic that’s being driven to your website, search engine optimization is going to be the life blood of your website and is a must do. To get the SEO done for your site you have two options either you do it yourself or hire a professional. However, if you want to do it all yourself you need to have the core knowledge of SEO and digital marketing. Or else if you are hiring a SEO professional you must know what to look for in a SEO consultant to invest your money smartly and judiciously.
SEO involves a cosmic array of knowledge and skills and luckily there are many companies in the market who offer professional SEO services. Let me go ahead and discuss with you about important characteristics of a skilled SEO consultant and the requisites that you need to look for.
- Good experience in the market
- Ask for the clients references
- Make sure you are not being guaranteed for page one ranking
- Ensure that they are adhere to the Google webmaster guidelines
- Reviews your website’s structure and content
- The case studies of their previous work
- Have a reliable system of communication
- They follow “White Hat” SEO
- Concept of all three phases of SEO must be clear among them
- Should have a good know-how in marketing
- Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch
Good experience in the market
Ask for the clients references
Make sure you are not being guaranteed for page one ranking
Ensure that they are adhere to the Google webmaster guidelines
Reviews your website’s structure and content
The case studies of their previous work
Have a reliable system of communication
They follow “White Hat” SEO
Concept of all three phases of SEO must be clear among them
Should have a good know-how in marketing
Well! These were a few very important things that you must consider while hiring any SEO consultant. You are going to pay somebody to carry out SEO for your website you must know where your money is going and if that is giving you any result or not.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.
Check All Feedback