- YouTube is the world’s second largest search engine and third most visited site after Google and Facebook.
- Users watch over 1 billion hours of YouTube videos a day, more than Netflix and Facebook video combined.
- 400 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- The average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes.
- The first video to hit one million views was a Nike advert featuring Ronaldinho.
- The video with the highest number of views is currently the music video for ‘Despacito’ by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee with over 4.7 billion views.
- It took Gangnam Style, a previous most watched video, five months to hit 1 billion views. In comparison, Despacito took just 97 days.
- On average, there are 1,000,000,000 mobile video views per day.
- The time people spend watching YouTube on their TV has more than doubled in the last year.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 07th Dec (Wed) | Time: 3 PM IST