3. You still have a Yahoo, Hotmail and AOL mail & when someone ask you to get Gmail; you can’t even tell them that you haven’t managed to figure out how to get it.
5. You feel super amazed and super excited when someone tells you about the incognito mode in your browser.
7. You still use a full QWERTY keypad phone or a flip phone. Touchscreen phones gives you nightmares.
8. If you ever try to download something there is 99% chance that you end up with a virus.
10. When someone tells you to right click the mouse, you have to think for a while to figure out what that means.
11. Laptop configurations have always been a mystery to you ” Hard drive, Graphic card, RAM, ROM what does that mean and how everyone besides me seems to know them”
[su_box title=”More From DSIM :-” box_color=”#c7c7c7″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]
1) Don’t go for the trap like YouTube sey seekh lenge, Tutorial video dekh lenge. It’s better to join a professional course
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.