Last updated on October 6th, 2016 at 06:54 pm
1) Colored visuals increase people’s willingness to read a piece of content by 80%.
2) 80% of what you see is retained.
3) Posts that include images produce 650% higher engagement than text-only posts.
4) People are 85% more likely to buy a product after viewing a product video.
5) Posts with videos attract 3X more links than text-only posts.
6) Conversion sales increase 86% when videos are used on a landing page.
7) How much more effective has visual content been over text content in terms of key performance metrics for your market initiative?
- 5.3% said less than 2x more effective
- 19.5% said 2x more effective
- 20.3% said 3x more effective
- 19.5% said 4x more effective
- 15% said 5x more effective
- 0.8% said 6x more effective
- 3% said 7x more effective
- 7.5% said 8x more effective
- 0% said 9x more effective
- 9% said 10x more effective
8) Today’s fastest growing social media channels are visual based
- Tumblr’s active user base has grown by 120%.
- Pinterest’s active user base has grown by 111%.
- Instagram’s active user base has grown by 64%.
9) The number of videos appearing in Facebook’s news feed has increased 3.6X.
10) Posts with infographics grow traffic an average of 12% more than those without.
11) 71% of online marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing.