Last updated on September 15th, 2017 at 12:42 pm
A more efficient way to manage your ad campaign on Facebook is by using Facebook Ad tools. With the help of these tools you can not only save your time and efforts but can also save the amount of money you spend on running ad campaigns.
In this article, we will take a closer look at 11 Facebook Ad tools with the help of which you can increase leads and sales.
1) Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook Ads Manager provides you the access to all the necessary marketing tools you need to create targeted ads. It is considered to be the most versatile tool that offers a great deal of information.
- Target ads to reach your potential audience.
- Set your budget.
- Know how your ads are performing.
It is free of charge.
Kissmetrics is a tool that helps you analyze your Facebook advertising performance. You need to get an in-depth detail of trends and data points to know the valuable insights that who is interacting with your ads and how. This tool helps you make your ad budget and create an effective ad campaign.
- It provides you with various reports such as funnel report, path report and people report.
- Detailed metrics.
- A/B testing.
- Self-service from $220 per month (for 300K events) to $920 per month (for 10M events).
- Growth $500 per month for 300K events.
- Power $700 per month for 300K events.
3) WordStream Social Ads
This tool offers you wide range of access on ads. It provides individualized recommendations, so that you know when the right time to boost the post is. It becomes easier with it to know what type of audience to target and how to optimize ads. Small businesses can easily maintain their Facebook ads budget with the help of this tool.
- Get better results from the existing budget.
- Reach your target audience.
- High-performing ads within a small budget.
- For 6 month plan: $279 per month.
- For 12 month plan: $249 per month.
- For Annual Pre-pay: $2,748 per year.
The tool makes optimizing Facebook ads a lot easier. It is the most straight forward and simplest tool. It helps you make more money from your Facebook ads. It provides you astounding results with minimal efforts. Its powerful analytics helps in quality lead generation.
- A/B testing.
- Powerful analytics.
- Optimizes your campaigns and take it to next level.
- Basic: $49 per month up to $3,000 Facebook ads spending.
- Premium: $149 per month up to $10,000 Facebook ads spending.
- Elite: $299 per month up to $50,000 Facebook ads spending.
It offers Facebook and Instagram ad tools for professionals. It is the perfect solution for media marketing experts for creating Facebook ad campaigns. The tool is not that easy but if you want to enhance your ad performance, then you must try the curve of Qwaya.
- It has a built-in ad scheduler and a URL builder.
- It has full integration with Google Analytics.
- Lets you do split testing.
- It is an easy to handle campaign organizer.
- Premium: $149 per month for a single user.
- Business: $249 per month for five users.
- Agency: $349 per month for 10 users.
6) Hootsuite ads
The popular social media tool offers you wide range of other tools too. It boosts your Facebook advertising performance with its optimization services. You can take your ad campaigns on next level with the help of this tool.
- Automated targeting.
- Bidding algorithms.
- Keep your leads synced.
- Advanced ad management features.
- Free plan.
- Professional plan: $9.99 per month (if prepaid annually) and $14.99 per month (if paid monthly).
7) Social Ads tool
It is a Facebook Marketing Partner, so it is a trusted service provider for business owners. The tool is used for driving growth and achieving lead generation success with the help of Facebook ads. You can outsource campaigns on this tool and pay as per the ad performance.
- Automatic ad optimization which calculates bid and ROI.
- Conversion tracking.
- Deep analysis of ads you create and keyword analysis reports.
- Fully managed service for advertisers to spend over $50,000 USD per month.
The tool helps you grow your business with the help of Facebook and Instagram. It generates quality leads through Facebook ads. It works well for your ad campaign with easy to use interface. The tool is used by both mid-sized and large businesses.
- Extends your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to Facebook by syncing the data after every 3 hours.
- Trigger ads at perfect times when it can reach to maximum number of audience.
- Run Lookalike ad campaigns by automatically syncing custom audience.
- You need to contact Driftrock for a quote, as it does not displays it’s pricing on the website.
The tool analyzes and optimizes your ad performance. The tool is not specifically used for Facebook it is used for other platforms too. It makes advertising on social media platforms a lot easier. You can bring all your ads together in one single dashboard with the help of AdStage.
- It offers powerful PPC automation.
- The creation and management of social media management is easy with AdStage.
- It provides you with Universal Data API.
- Starter for $299 per month.
- Standard for $499 per month.
- Professional for $7449 per month.
It offers you with everything that you need to run a Facebook advertisement. It simplifies advertising on Facebook from beginning till end. The tool has streamlined and simplified approach towards advertising which is powerful.
- Ad builder.
- Royalty-free imagery in ads with Pagemodo’s built-in image library.
- Audience targeting.
- Audience segmentation.
- Software analytics and measurement.
- Basic plan: $6.25 per month.
- Professional plan: $13.25 per month.
- Agency package: $33.25 per month.
With the help of this tool you can boost your ad performance on biggest social networking platform. It handles full-funnel advertising on Facebook. It offers retargeting so that you can reach out to the audience at such a time when they are most interested in what you need to offer. It offers cross-device reach which makes it easier to potential audience on various devices.
- High-performing dynamic product ads.
- Facebook retargeting.
- Free on-brand ad creative service.
- For 400 monthly visitors: $100 per month.
Facebook is the largest social network, so use these tools for effective lead and sales generation with the help of above mentioned tools. Now, make your advertising easy and reach out to larger group of audience.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.