- “Facebook live stream” search popularity has risen over 330% since Facebook Live’s rollout.
- Facebook paid publishers and celebrities $50 million to use Facebook Live.
- Facebook paid $2.2 million to influencers using Facebook Live.
- Facebook Live views, likes, and shares grew to near 20% or more for top social media stars.
- At just 3 seconds per view, Facebook is generating over 3,000 years’ worth of watch time each day.
- Facebook Live videos are watched 3x longer than videos that aren’t live anymore.
- Users comment on Facebook Live videos at 10x the rate of regular videos.
- Facebook Live has been used to broadcast at least 50 violent or criminal incidents.
- New Year’s Eve 2016 was Facebook Live’s biggest night yet.
- Daily watch time for Facebook Live broadcasts has grown by more than 4x.
- 1 in every 5 Facebook videos is a live broadcast.