- Backlinks in Google search trends peaked in 2011 and 2017.
- Lists posts on average receive 74% more links than any other content type.
- SEMRush is the most popular SEO and link tool in the world, followed by Ahrefs.
- Content marketing interest peaked over link building in 2013 and interest shows continued growth into 2017 – 2018.
- 35% of clients spend less than $1,000 per month on link building.
- 53% of clients allocate a quarter or less of their SEO budget to link building.
- 90% of participants said they employ content as a link-earning tactic.
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 81% of businesses consider their blogs to be an important asset to their businesses.
- A sample of 750,000 well-shared articles over 50% had zero external links.
- Content-based link building is most effective tactic and the most popular.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 30th Sep (Sat) | Time: 11 AM IST