Last updated on August 22nd, 2016 at 03:46 pm
1. People can never pronounce your name in a first go.
2. People think it’s okay to make fun of your name.
3. People don’t believe that it is actually a name.
4. You always interrupt people while pronouncing your name.
5. You get mini panic attacks when people ask your name.
6. Whenever you introduce yourself to someone new you have to rectify them a thousand times.
7. People make their own versions of your name.
8. Your name is often misspelled in official documents and email.
9. You are always asked the story behind your name.
10. You are good with names because you understand the pain of getting it wrong.
11. You feel happy & excited whenever a stranger pronounces it right.
Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch