- 59% of marketers rely on total lead volume as a top metric.
- Marketers are expected to spend over 11% of their total budget on analytics.
- 42% of B2B marketing professionals state that a lack of quality data is their biggest barrier to lead generation.
- Inbound organizations are 4 times as likely to rate their marketing strategy as effective.
- Just 61% of marketers believe their marketing strategy is effective.
- 24% of marketers don’t know whether their efforts resulted in closed-won deals.
- 28% of marketers say getting enough budgets is their top marketing challenge.
- Marketers that calculate ROI are 1.6 times more likely to receive higher budgets.
- 43% of marketers say proving the ROI of their marketing activities is their top marketing challenge.
- 72% of organizations that calculate ROI say their marketing strategy is effective.
- 84% of marketers cannot measure and report on the contribution of their programs to the business.