- 90% of all purchases are subjected to social influences.
- 67% of shoppers spend more money online after seeing recommendations.
- 90% of consumers trust recommendations from friends and acquaintances.
- Customers referred by advocates have a 37% higher retention rate.
- Content shared by employees receives 8X more engagement than content shared by brand channels.
- Brand messages are re-shared 24 times more frequently when distributed by employees’ vs the brand.
- Employee advocacy results in a 5x increase in web traffic and 25% more leads.
- Advocates tell 2X as many people about their purchases than non-advocates.
- Brand advocates recommend because of good experience 50% and a desire to help others 37%.
- Brand advocates spend 2X more than average customers on their favorite’s brands.
- Brand advocates are 75% more likely to share product information.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 28th Jan (Sat) | Time: 11 AM IST