- 78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing.
- 62% of adults under 34 are willing to share their location for more relevant content.
- 57% of consumers are okay with providing personal information on a website as long as it’s for their benefit and being used in responsible ways.
- 77% of consumers would trust businesses more if they explained how they are using personal information to improve their online experience.
- Personalized emails improve click-through rates by an average of 14% and conversion rates by 10%.
- By 2020, 51% of consumers expect that companies will anticipate their needs and make relevant suggestions before they make contact.
- 77% of marketers say real-time personalization is crucial; however 60% report it’s a challenge to execute.
- Among best-in-class B2B content marketers, 71% tailor content to the profile of the decision maker.
- 40% of consumers buy more from retailers who personalize the shopping experience across channels.
- Personalized calls-to-action result in a 42% higher conversion rate than calls-to-action that are the same for all visitors.
- Increasing personalization in more channels can increase overall consumer spending up to 500%.
- Personalization reduces acquisition costs as much as 50%, lifts revenues by 5-15%, and increases the efficiency of marketing spend by 10-30%.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 07th Dec (Wed) | Time: 3 PM IST