- 95% of Google’s revenue comes from online advertising.
- With a 46% share, the search is the biggest component of the digital advertising market.
- Search Advertising, at an average annual growth rate of 9.4%, is expected to reach a total market size of $142.5 billion in 2021.
- 77% of mobile searches are made where a desktop PC is available.
- Mobile revenue share has the highest growth rate with 30% CAGR to 2021.
- Click growth increased slightly to 34%, but CPCs fell 9%.
- Over 70% of marketers fail to use behavioral data when targeting consumers.
- 4/5 businesses focus on Google AdWords for their PPC campaigns.
- Almost a third of B2C companies use PPC to push their products to consumers.
- Website visitors from PPC ads are more likely to buy than organic search visitors.
- 86% of web searchers trust organic search ads more than PPC ads.
- Businesses earn approx. $3 for every $1.60 spent on Google AdWords.
The key takeaways of this session are:
- Why today is the BEST time to learn Digital Marketing?
- Learn from real Case Studies
- Live Exercises: Google Trends & Google Analytics
- Career Opportunities: Roles, Experience & Salaries
- Live Q&A
- An exclusive Surprise
Date: 28th Jan (Sat) | Time: 11 AM IST