- Native ad headlines generate 308x more customer attention than images or banners.
- 63% of all mobile display ads will be native ads by 2020.
- Native ads earn 53% more views than traditional banner ads.
- Only 5% of native ads actually say ‘ad’.
- 85% of consumers have never heard of native ads.
- Native advertising generates up to an 82% increase in brand lift.
- Native ads that include rich media boost conversion rates by up to 60%.
- Consumers interact with native ads 20% to 60% more than they do with standard banner ads.
- Spending on native ads will reach $7.9 billion this year and grow to $21 billion in 2018, rising from just $4.7 billion in 2013.
- 32% of consumers said they would share a native ad with friends and family vs. 19% for banner ads.
- 63% of content marketers listed creating brand awareness as their top native advertising goal.
- 43% content marketers reported using native ads for content marketing in past 12 months.
- 33% of advertising revenue is predicted to come from native advertising by 2018.