- Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates.
- The first position on Google search results on desktop has a 34.36% clickthrough rate.
- The first position on Google search results on mobile has a 31.35% clickthrough rate.
- For every $92 spent acquiring customers, only $1 is spent converting them.
- A one second delay in page response time can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
- 57% of B2B marketers say conversion rate is the most useful metric for analyzing landing page performance.
- More Google searches for ‘conversion rate optimization’ are being made than ever before.
- 60% of online marketers plan to do customer journey analysis to improve their online conversion rate.
- On average, companies are spending as much at $2,000 a month on CRO tools.
- Using videos on landing pages can increase conversions by 86%.
- The average ROI on CRO tools is 223%.
- A/B testing is the most popular form of CRO, with 56% of marketers using this method.
- 62% of marketers use CRO testing to boost lead generation on landing pages.