Last updated on November 8th, 2014 at 05:43 am
Digital marketing works because it is the only platform that allows you to market your business to targeted audiences in a more cost-efficient manner and that too through the channels you wish to, depending on the type of your business and budget. This is why more and more businesses are shifting their budget away from traditional marketing to digital marketing and realizing its growing potential and worth, which has led this ‘all-in-one’ marketing to evolve every day.
Anyway, in this article we are straight away going to talk about numbers, numbers that matter if you too are planning to do a more efficient marketing for your business. So, let’s go ahead and have a sneak peek to a few stats that will power your online business.
• $135 billion dollars in advertising spend will be used on digital marketing resources
• 25% of the entire advertising spend market will be driven by Internet marketing
• 78% of chief marketing officers believe that creating custom content will be on way to succeed online in the future
• Budgets for social media marketing activities are expected to double over the next five years
• Combining social sharing option within email marketing messages can increase click-through rates by 158%
• Content marketing is becoming more important as evidenced by the fact that 50% of companies are leveraging this growing online trend
• Roughly 33% of all traffic originating from organic search on Google goes to the first listing
• 52% of all marketing professionals found a customer via Facebook’s social media platform last year
• Blogging more often can lead to increased lead generation: B2B companies generate 67% more leads than businesses that do not blog
• 43% of all marketing professionals were able to effectively leverage LinkedIn’s social networking capabilities to generate customers
• A video used strategically on a landing page can help increase conversion rates by 86%
• Inbound marketing generates 54% more leads than traditional outbound tactics, which clearly depicts how worthy SEO, social media, and content marketing prove to be if you make any investment in them.
It is not that advertising, traditional PR, and even direct response marketing don’t work at all but then of course if you want to reach your audience, you need to be where they are and that you need to be online and have an online presence.
Go online! For, online marketing is swiftly becoming the most indispensable marketing channel for businesses to generate revenue in this digital era.
[useful_banner_manager banners=22 count=1]
‘The sooner you go, the better it is!’
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.