Last updated on December 3rd, 2016 at 06:50 pm
1) Marketer’s top priority of 2015 was customer experience.
2) 72% of organizations ask their audience to subscribe to eNewsletters.
3) 85% of B2B marketers say lead generation is the most important organizational goal for the next 12 months.
4) 31% of B2B marketers say that sales lead quality is the most important metric.
5) 47% of small business owners handle marketing efforts on their own.
6) Enterprise marketers say engagement is their most important goal (82%), followed by sales (81%), and lead generation (79%).
7) Of the technology marketers, marketing manager was the most common job title of 2015.
8) 39% of marketers believe that more of their budget should be allocated to the acquisition or creation of compelling visual assets.
9) Internet advertising will grow by 10% in 2016.
10) 38% more digital marketing professionals will be hired in 2016.
11) Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads into the marketing funnel than traditional outbound marketing.
12) B2B marketers consistently cite sales lead quality, sales, and higher conversion rates as the top 3 most important metrics.
13) Website and email are still the most popular channels among the majority of marketers, followed by webinars, social media, and organic search.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.