- 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business.
- Online reviews have been shown to impact 67.7% of purchasing decisions.
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
- Customers spend 31% more with a business that has “excellent” reviews.
- Every one-star increase in a Yelp rating means a 5 to 9% increases in revenue.
- 40% of buyers form an opinion of a business after reading just 1-3 reviews.
- Star rating is the number one factor used by consumers to judge a business.
- 91% of online adults use search engines to find information on the web.
- 52% of buyers say they trust a product more if they have a few negative reviews of their product.
- Reviews can have an impact of up to 10% on a business’s search rankings.
- 89% of users will make a purchase within one week of reading reviews.
- 72% of buyers will take action only after reading a positive review.