- 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020.
- About 30% of searches will be done without a screen by 2020.
- By 2019, the voice recognition market will be a $601 million industry.
- 40% of adults now use voice search once per day.
- 60% of people using voice search have started in the last year.
- 41% of people using voice search have only started in the last 6 months.
- 19% of people use Siri at least daily.
- 37% use Siri, 23% use Microsoft’s Cortana AI, and 19% use Amazon’s Alexa AI at least monthly.
- 20% of search queries on Google’s mobile app and on Android devices are voice searches.
- 43% cite that using voice search is quicker than using a website or an app.
- 21% don’t like typing on their mobile phone and so turn to voice search.
- 42% say that use while driving is a reason for using voice search.
- Personal assistants’ is the top marketing search of 2016.