- Today, data-driven marketing is already embedded in 78% of marketers’ strategy.
- 77% of marketers are confident in the data-driven approach.
- 69% of data efforts are being focused on targeting of offers, messages, and content.
- 53% of marketers say the turn to data-driven marketing to be more customer-centric.
- 63% of marketers stated that their spending on data-driven marketing and advertising grew over the last year.
- 59% of marketers cite faster decisions as a benefit of using data.
- 80% of marketers agreed that data is positively important to the deployment of advertising and marketing efforts.
- 2% of marketers said that data is likely to play an increasingly important role in the future.
- 69% of marketers expect to step up their use of data-driven marketing over the next three years.
- Marketing data and analytics users are 57% more effective at increasing their productivity with integrated marketing technologies.
- 87% of marketers consider data their organizations’ most underutilized asset.
- Speed is the second most-cited benefit of data-driven marketing, after accuracy, cited by 67%.
- Two-thirds of engaged data-driven marketers are seeing new customers as a result of data-driven initiatives.