Last updated on April 11th, 2018 at 10:53 am
A ton of social media tools available today, it makes it tremendously hard to decide which ones are worth the investment.
There are distinctive tools for various platforms and here, we’re going to give you a list of chosen ones saving your time against researching them.
Here are 14 superb social media tools to make your life easier and better:
- 1) Sprout Social
- 2) Tailwind
- 3) Buzzsumo
- 4) Facebook Insights
- 5) Snaplytics
- 6) Buzzstream
- 7) PicMonkey
- 8) Later
- 9) Wordswag
- 10) Landscape
- 11) Canva
- 12) Mention
- 13) Feedly
- 14) Bambu
- Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch
Sprout Social is a complete social media management platform that includes publishing, engagement and analytics features. Also, it combines the functionality of many of the other tools on this list all into one.
Tailwind is a tool for smarter visual marketing. Discover content, schedule posts, monitor conversations, amplify reach, and analyze results all with one tool.
With Buzzsumo, you can analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor. It facilitates a much deeper understanding of your social footprint and helps to develop smarter content strategies.
Benefits & Features
- Analyze best performing content on social for any topic or website
- Identify industry influencers
- Monitor brand mentions
- See which Twitter users shared a piece of content
Of all the social media platforms, Facebook provides the most robust analytics. Whether you want audience demographics, post performance or page growth statistics, you can find it all in Facebook Insights.
- Organic and paid post performance
- Audience demographic data
- Facebook video analytics
Snaplytics is a popular option for a Snapchat analytics tool. Now, track Snapchat followers, measure snap opens and screenshots, completion and open rate, estimated follower count, etc.
Buzzstream is a tool that helps you take a more organized approach to your outreach campaigns. Research influencers, manage your relationships and conduct outreach that’s personalized and efficient.
Benefits & Features
- Research influencers automatically
- Keep track of all your conversations
- Gives your entire team one centralized database to work from
- Digital PR
- Link Builders
- Content Promotion
PicMonkey is a photo editor and design tool and includes a ton of shapes, graphics and other elements to add on top of your photos. It is a good freemium social media tool to use for quick edits
Later as a platform is focused on Instagram and is a marketing dashboard that’s very visually driven.
- Schedule Instagram posts
- Manage your Instagram page layout
Wordswag is an app that allows users to make graphics right on phone, then share it with the audience on Instagram, Twitter or other networks. It’s like a graphic designer in your pocket and you can create beautifully custom text layouts that would normally take minutes or even hours with just a tap.
- Create custom text layouts
- Choose from Wordswag’s library of quotes
- Create content directly on your phone
Landscape is a powerful image resizing tool designed to help social media marketers, content creators and business owners develop a standout presence in an increasingly visual social world.
- Resize photos to fit all the major social networks
- Resize photos to a custom size
- Photo cropping
Canva is a free drag-and-drop design tool that lets you create professional looking visuals from scratch or using templates.
- A huge library of photos and graphics
- Design social media posts, PDFs, ads and more
- Pre-sized templates for all your social media posts
- Create a brand kit with your branding colors, fonts and designs
Mention is a media monitoring tool that tracks mentions of your brand all across the internet. Get live updates about your brand from the web and social media and explore how you can easily monitor the web.
- Real-time monitoring
- Competitive analysis
- Find influencers
- Custom insights
- Automated reports
Feedly is a tool you can use to create a feed of the latest content from all the sites where you want share content. As integrated into Sprout, it makes the process of scheduling your content simple.
- Add blog feeds from all the sites you share content from
- Collaborate with your team
- Discover new content to share with your audience
Bambu by Sprout Social gives your employees a simple way to amplify your brand’s reach by sharing curated content across their social networks. Boost social reach and brand awareness, improve employee engagement and social recruiting and increase quality leads and conversions.
- Curate content for your team to share
- Publish or schedule Facebook posts, Tweets or LinkedIn updates
- Analyze how much reach your content receives, your top advocates and more
- Share internal messages and company updates