- There are 87% more Ads than two years ago.
- 77% users accepted that they prefer to Add filter over Adblocker.
- 64% of people believe Ads are annoying and they use Adblocker.
- 419 million people have installed an Ad blocker on their smartphones to avoid the Ads.
- $581.07 billion Global Ad spends in 2017.
- 650 million devices now use Adblock.
- Adblock usage grew by 30% in 2016.
- Adblocking costs around $22billion in 2015 alone.
- 74% of Adblock users in the U.S. will leave a website with Adblock walls.
- Only 22% of Adblocker users block Ads on their mobile devices.
- 60% of current Ad blocker users would turn off Adblocking for content.
- 51% have been using Adblocking for 3+ years.
- Globally, the number of people using Ad blocking software grew by 41% year over year.
- 79% respondents believed their browsing experience improved through Adblock.
- Content categories like Entertainment, Gaming, and Sports show the higher-than-average incidence of Ad blocked pageviews.