- Surprisingly, 46 percent of B2B researchers are millennials.
- 32 percent of B2B marketers consider themselves “sophisticated” or “mature” with content marketing.
- 80 percent of B2B marketers have a content marketing strategy.
- A B2B researcher makes 12 online searches on an average before they land on a brand’s website.
- 71 percent of B2B researchers start their searches with a generic query.
- 42 percent of B2B researchers use a mobile device during the purchasing process.
- 64 percent of B2B purchasing decisions are made at the C-Suite.
- 81 percent of non C-Suite employees influence B2B purchasing decisions.
- 70 percent of B2B buyers watch videos during the buying process.
- 81 percent of B2B marketers use LinkedIn in a new product launch.
- 94 percent of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
- 88 percent of B2B marketers use LinkedIn.
- 17 percent of B2B marketers use SlideShare in a new product launch.
- 54 percent of B2B marketers use YouTube in a new product launch.
- 60% (of millennials) believe that in the next five years, everything will be done on mobile devices.