Last updated on October 6th, 2016 at 07:06 pm
1) How many Dropbox users: 500 million users
2) Number of files uploaded daily to Dropbox: 1.2 billion files
3) Number of Dropbox Android app installs: 500 million
4)Number of countries that DropBox has users in: 200 countries
5) Number of languages that DropBox supports: 20 languages
6) Number of servers used by Dropbox: 10,000
7) Number of sharing connections that have been created on Dropbox: 3.3 billion
8) Number of new shared folders and links created every hour on Dropbox: 100,000
9) Number of file edits made on Dropbox every second: 4,000
10) Number of Microsoft Office files stored on DropBox: 35 billion
11) Number of DropBox paying customers: 150,000 customers
12) Percentage of Fortune 500 companies that use Dropbox: 97%
13) Number of apps that have been built on the Dropbox Platform: 300,000 apps
14) Dropbox History
- Founded: June 2007
- Founder: Drew Houston
15) Dropbox Features
- 2GB of Dropbox space for free, with subscriptions up to 100GB available.
- Work even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
- Dropbox works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry.
- Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.