- B2B marketers say the #1 benefit of marketing automation is the ability to generate more and better leads.
- 74% of marketers say converting leads is their top priority.
- 79% of top-performing companies have been using marketing automation for more than 2 years.
- B2B marketers who implement marketing automation increase their sales-pipeline contribution by 10%.
- Marketing technology represents 33% of the average marketing budget.
- 28% of marketing technology spend goes to infrastructure (e.g., servers, storage, network) to run marketing software.
- Marketing technology spend is now higher than advertising spend for companies.
- 8% of B2C and 21% of B2B marketers find Marketing Automation one of their Top Digital Priorities.
- Businesses that use marketing automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads.
- 64% of marketers say they saw the benefits of using marketing automation within the first six months of its implementation.
- 78% of successful marketers cite marketing automation systems as most responsible for improving revenue contribution.
- 42% of CRM users plan to increase spending in marketing automation.
- 37% of marketers state that budget constraints hinder them from conducting an efficient marketing automation strategy.
- 63% of companies successful in Marketing Automation plan to increase their Marketing Automation budget.
- 25% of Fortune 500 B2B companies have adopted marketing automation.