- 60% of marketers are using webinars as part of their content marketing programs.
- 3 is the magic number in terms of email campaigns used per webinar.
- Webinar audiences prefer attending webinars that run between 30 and 40 minutes long.
- Research shows that people will only commit to attending one webinar per week.
- 10 or 11 o’clock in the morning is actually the time people prefer most for webinar.
- The average webinar attendance rate is 40-50% of registrants.
- Tuesday and Wednesday are the best days to host webinar.
- 92% of webinar attendees want a live Q&A session at the end of a webinar.
- 33% of all webinar signups occur on the day of the webinar.
- 32% of attendees said they felt the most engaged when the webinar host was passionate and energetic.
- 17% of your attendees will probably sign up more than 15 days before the webinar.
- 29% of attendees won’t register for your presentation until the day of the webinar itself.
- Polls are only used 34% of the time during webinar.
- 48% of people said that webinars were least enjoyable when there was a poor presenter.
- The average cost of conducting a webinar is between $100 and $3,000 depending on promotion and technology costs.