- 55% of consumers would pay more for a better customer experience.
- A typical business hears from 4% of its dissatisfied customers.
- It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one unresolved negative experience.
- 95% of consumers talk about poor customer service experiences with other people.
- 75% of online customers expect help within 5 minutes.
- Companies that excel at customer experience grow revenues 4-8% above the market.
- 42% of consumers have purchased more after a good customer service experience.
- 52% stop buying after a bad customer service interaction.
- 64% of consumers (B2C) and 80% of business buyers (B2B) expect real time communication with companies.
- 75% of customers believe it takes too long to reach a live agent.
- 91% of unhappy customers will not willingly do business with you again.
- 94% of all online retailers provide email customer service.
- 48% of customer service pros believe this focus gives them a competitive advantage.
- Most brands have not increased their CX budget from 2016 to 2017.
- It is 6-7 times more costly to attract a new customer than it is to retain an existing customer.
- 10% increase in customer retention levels result in a 30% increase in the value of the company.
- There’s a $3 return on investment expected for every $1 invested in the customer experience.