Last updated on August 22nd, 2016 at 03:24 pm
1. Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic.
2. 55% of people watch videos every day.
3. 65% of video viewers watch more than 3/4 of a video.
4. A massive 81% of people featuring videos on their brand websites
5. 85% of businesses say that it’s likely they’ll begin or continue using video in the future.
6. 42% of businesses who don’t currently use video say they plan to in the future.
7. 88% of businesses say that video is an important part of their marketing strategy.
8. 72% of businesses who use video believe that it has improved the conversion rate of their website.
9. Last year online video accounted for 64% of all consumer internet traffic and this number is expected to rise to 69% by 2017 and 79% by 2018.
10. 75% of senior executives watch work-related videos at least on a weekly basis, and 54% share work-related videos with their colleagues at least weekly.
11. 69% of surveyed marketing, sales and business professionals have used video marketing, and another 31% are planning to use it in the near future.
12. 52% of marketers believe that video marketing is effective for brand awareness, lead generation (45%), and online engagement (42%).
13. 85% of respondents who are already using video marketing found it fairly or extremely successful.
14. Blog posts incorporating video attracts 3X times as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
15. 93% of marketers currently use video for online marketing, communication and sales.
16. 96% of B2B companies are planning to use video in their content marketing over the next 12 months.
17. 52% of marketers worldwide name video as the type of content with the highest ROI.
18. Using the word “video” in an email subject line increases open rates by 19%, boosts click-through-rate by 65% and reduces unsubscribes by 26%.[su_box title=”More From DSIM” box_color=”#c7c7c7″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]1) NEWS: Twitter introduces Emoji Targeting, let’s advertisers target people through emoji s they use
Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch