Last updated on January 2nd, 2014 at 07:33 am
There is nothing better than taking in the data on your side. You running a business and have the data of not only the efforts that you made but also the data of your proceeding and the productivity, then there can be nothing superb than this for your business. Because, you can track your data, you know where you are heading to. While starting a project of your business, you must set a goal and keep tracking your progress.
Here we going to present you with some of the key marketing metrics you must analyze in order to experience augmentation in your marketing benefits. It will help you build up your analytical tool restraint and run some marketing programs which are far more sensible and well turned-out than what you running right now.
- 1. Lead Waterfall Graph
- 2. Traffic Waterfall Graph
- 3. Average Lead Close Rate
- 4. Single Business Day
- 5. Month-to-Date Goal
- 6. Close Rate Per Channel
- 7. Paid and Organic Marketing Inputs and Outputs
- 8. Calls-to-action Click Through Rates
- 9. Qualified Leads Per Business Day
- Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch
1. Lead Waterfall Graph
2. Traffic Waterfall Graph
3. Average Lead Close Rate
4. Single Business Day
5. Month-to-Date Goal
6. Close Rate Per Channel
7. Paid and Organic Marketing Inputs and Outputs
8. Calls-to-action Click Through Rates
9. Qualified Leads Per Business Day
Hence, go ahead and track the significant metrics as they make the marketing world go round. These were only a few of them which we have discussed right now, there are more that need to be uncovered. To make your business operation smarter than ever, keep honing your analytical skills.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.