Landing page is one of the most important sales tools however sometime you notice that after putting in your so much effort your landing page is not giving the results that you were expecting. There are certain things that need to be kept in mind while creating a perfect lead capture landing page.
Here we are going to discuss about how you can create a high performance landing page in 9 steps.
- • Identify your target Market and set campaign goals
- • Describe & create a relevant reward
- • Describe the required form fields
- • Create a headline that is coherent with the ad source
- • Build trust through relevant data
- • Write a short, convincing and evocative intro paragraph
- • Choose image or video if required
- • Put an actionable CTA
- • Apply the principles of Conversion Centered Design to your form
- Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch
• Identify your target Market and set campaign goals
• Describe & create a relevant reward
However, it depends who is there filling up the form to forward the reward that you have kept for them. If there is a prospect you should try giving them educational material like Ebook that does not push your product as you have not yet come into contact with them. But then if there is somebody who is already in your list of leads, you can offer them content with sign up CTAs and links to register for product demo. However, if there is somebody who is already a customer then you can forward instructional material to your active customers and when it comes to inactive customers you can give them special offers and updates on new features in order to reactivate them.
• Create a headline that is coherent with the ad source
• Build trust through relevant data
• Write a short, convincing and evocative intro paragraph
You only have a few seconds to convince someone to stay. In such case if you will use a paragraph describing the features of product and services, or the reasons as to why someone should complete your lead generation form, the visitor will get confused and turn away. So it is recommend to include bullet points and not write a rambling paragraph in the further step.
• Choose image or video if required
• Put an actionable CTA
• Apply the principles of Conversion Centered Design to your form
Well! These were the nine effective steps that you need to consider while creating an effective lead capture landing page. Besides, testing is the word. Keep testing with different patterns and the results they give. On the basis of the most successful ones you can make relevant changes to your forthcoming landing pages.
[useful_banner_manager banners=17 count=1]
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.
Check All Feedback