Collaborating with LinkedIn made content the heart of Capgemini’s brand strategy, and built powerful relationships with business and IT decision makers.
Capgemini offers an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise to help clients improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Being the world’s leading B2B publishing platform, LinkedIn became a natural partner for Capgemini by helping the company build a content strategy embodying this expertise.
Capgemini launched Content Loop in April 2013. LinkedIn, with its seamless social integration, placed Capgemini at the heart of business and IT conversations very soon and is also creating a powerful competitive advantage for the brand as a result.
• Associate the Capgemini brand with digital innovation and leadership
• Increase the visibility of Capgemini experts and help them build relationships with business and IT decision-makers.
• A content-driven microsite called content loop was launched that aggregates the most relevant daily stories for IT and business with Capgemini’s own content
• LinkedIn member profiling was done to display the most relevant items for each Content Loop visitor
• Invitations were sent to relevant Capgemini experts who shown engagement with stories on content Loop, in order to connect with them
• Targeted promotions of the most compelling items were carried out using LinkedIn Sponsored Updates and display advertising
• Amplification was initiated by sharing Content Loop comments across LinkedIn networks
• LinkedIn happens to be the world’s leading B2B publishing platform and is also a natural content partner
• It is renowned for its proven reach and influence amongst business and IT decision –makers
• It offers some of the most powerful capabilities for targeting such as by role, location, interest and technology choices.
• LinkedIn APIs drive content sharing and amplification from dedicated microsite
• Connecting with experts put Capgemini’s human face to the fore
• An average of just over 4 minutes were spent per visit by visitors on the site
• 130,000 followers were added to the Capgemini’s Company Page in just six months. Besides, the launch of Content Loop augmented total followers to 280,000.
• The Company Page continued to add between 3,000 and 4,000 followers per week
• Content Loop Sponsored Updates generated an engagement rate of 3.27%, with the first 59 updates delivering 368,856 viral impressions
• Capgemini’s content generated over 1.8 million shares, with 69% coming through LinkedIn
Words by Rena Patel, Brand and Advertising Campaign Manager, Capgemini Group
“The LinkedIn partnership has enabled us to deliver pieces that are social, complementary, relevant and fun – and we’re seeing levels of engagement that we would never get from traditional B2B marketing.”
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.