Lenovo took engagement marketing to the next level when it used Sponsored Updates to power a multi-dimensional content strategy on LinkedIn. The company drove a 17% increase in brand favorability and a quadrupling of engagement rates compared to display ad averages.
Lenovo is a $34 billion personal technology company with over 35,000 employees and customers in more than 160 countries. Serving the majority of countries worldwide, Lenovo was recently named the number one PC company in the world and is an emerging PC+ leader with its smartphone and tablet innovations.
• To amplify current content & engage a larger audience base
• To build the follower base on the Lenovo LinkedIn Company Page
• Serve as a test for deﬁning B2B social media initiatives in future
• Utilize Sponsored Updates to extend content to the target audience
• Optimize content based on real time data for target segments
• To reach quality business professionals
• Opportunity to expand social media presence
“Delivering targeted content to key audiences through Sponsored Updates has driven a 17% increase in brand favourability for Lenovo, helping to establish itself as a leader on emerging PC Plus technologies. And content delivered through the updates has delivered engagement levels four times those of display advertising.”
• 17% increase in brand favorability
• Achieved four times the post-level engagement rates when compared with display averages
Words by Rod Strother, Director, Digital and Social Center of Excellence Lenovo
“The results have been really encouraging. We’re already looking at how we can extend this into other markets.”
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.