• Raise awareness for its digital marketing solutions
Shared valuable thought leadership content targeted at marketers using Sponsored Updates on LinkedIn.
The campaign included:
• Sponsored Updates in the LinkedIn feed targeting U.S. marketing decision makers
• Links to relevant thought leadership content, including infographics on marketing trends based on Adobe-commissioned research, tips and insights for marketers, and humorous videos promoting the Adobe Marketing Cloud
• Instant performance feedback data based on engagement and views for individual pieces of content on LinkedIn
Sponsored Updates proved to be an effective way to shape marketers’ perceptions of Adobe in the digital marketing field. After exposure to Adobe’s Sponsored Updates, marketing decision makers were:
• 50% more likely to agree that “Adobe is shaping the future of digital marketing”
• 2.5x more likely to agree that Adobe’s Sponsored Updates “captured their attention”
• 79% more likely to agree that “Adobe can help me optimize my media spend”
Words by Maria Poveromo, Senior Director, PR, AR, and Social Media, Adobe
“With Sponsored Updates, we were able to reach a key target audience, marketing decision makers. With the ability to target specific audiences with relevant and contextual content, Sponsored Updates allowed us to reach the right audience on the right channel, ultimately helping to move the needle on a primary objective – to inform and educate marketers that Adobe is an industry leader in providing digital marketing solutions.”
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.