About Aamby Valley City
• To generate a buzz among the target audience
• To stand out from the other social campaign and contest on Social media platforms
• To connect Aamby Valley with Honey Singh’s fan base
• Two contest were run and was announced that Honey Singh fans will get a chance to meet him at Gliteratti in Aamby Valley City of win.
• Two campaigns were started simultaneously on twitter.
• Winners will have free passes for the event.
• Made use of hashtag#HoneySinghAtAamby and they asked people to tweet @aamby_valley with:
• To give the most creative compliment they’d like to give to Yo! Yo! Honey Singh
• and to tweet it if they wanted a chance to meet him in person.
• Submit a NON-RESOLUTION for 2014 about anything that users never want to change about themselves.
• Creative entries were recorded.
• 5 winners were given Couple Entry passes.
• Honey Singh fans were strategically located and got them talking giving the campaign a lot of traction and a lot of people talking about it.
Their followers and fans tweeted endlessly for days about the campaign and the event.
90% increase in engagement was exhibited
1800 tweets within just 10 days
1.09 million timelines on Twitter!
On Facebook, average weekly performance increased greatly.
190% increased in Page post.
Daily engaged users increased by 200% to 7,667 users a day!
Almost 21,000 stories were created about the event.
5,50,000 people were reached on Facebook over the duration of the campaign.
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.