Most of the marketers now have shifted their budget towards inbound marketing where in you don’t actually sell your product or services , you in fact generate the need for your product among the consumers by various efficient tactics like content marketing and compel them to approach you instead of you approaching them.
However, a lot of marketers still practice the old traditional ways of marketing or say outbound marketing where in they sometimes end up turning even their brand proponents to brand opponents.
Besides, if you think about yourself also, how can you forget those long walks, going door to door or making continuous calls to make even a single sale as it used to be equally frustrating for you as well and not just for the consumers.
Anyway, for now, we are going to go through some inbound marketing stats that will leave you astonished, for the great results it brings to your business if conducted well.
• 68% of all organic clicks go to the top three search results
• 75% of search engine users never scroll past the first page of search results.
• Websites with 51 to 100 pages generate 48% more traffic than websites with 1 to 50 pages.
• Companies that increase blogging from 3-5x/month to 6-8x/month almost double their leads
• On an average, companies see a 45% growth in traffic by increasing the number on articles on their blog from11-20 to 21-50
• Companies with 51-100 Twitter followers generate 106% more traffic than those with 25 or fewer
• 87% of B2B marketers use social media in one or the other form
• Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing
Increasing the number of landing pages helps increase leads by 55%
• Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads
• Sales opportunities get increased y 20% due to nurtured leads than non-nurtured leads
• 95% of qualified prospects on your website are there to research but don’t wish to talk with a sale’s rep, however almost 70% will eventually buy from you or one of your competitors.
• 50% of leads are qualified but not yet ready to buy
• There is a deterioration of 25% in the average email list every year.
• 65% people prefer emails that contain mostly images however 35% prefer mostly text
It is high time that you should adapt to the emerging trends of the world and its inhabitants. Last five- seven years have seen a great change in the way people work and live and that you being marketers also need to adapt with it. Now when, inbound marketing has made marketing much consumer-driven, interactive, well-timed, content-rich and solution based, consumers seldom entertain those interruptive messages that you push out while doing outbound marketing of your product or service.
Hence, instead of pushing out interruptive messages try connecting with consumers in the places and on devices they prefer. People love inbound marketing because it never tries to distract them or interrupt them while they are busy with something else; it however gives them the control to engage with brands on their own whims in terms of time, place, device they use and so many other factors.[useful_banner_manager banners=21 count=1]
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.