Last updated on November 8th, 2014 at 05:48 am
Watchfinder was facing a big challenge as the percentage of customers making a purchase on their first site visit was even less than one and that the company realized that they need to take some action as soon as possible. They somehow embarked upon the idea of remarketing with Google Analytics and so went ahead with that. Through Remarketing with Google Analytics they were able to unlock valuable insights that allowed them to reconnect with site visitors, compelling them to return and complete a purchase. The applied tactics shown results within six months only and Watchfinder saw stellar results, including a 1,300% ROI.
Watchfinder is a leading UK retailer of premium, pre-owned watches. The company was founded in 2002 as an online-only store selling watches from more than 80 premier manufacturers. Today, it has an annual turnover of £25 million and has recently opened a flagship boutique in the London Royal Exchange.
• Encourage site visitors who don’t purchase initially to return and complete a purchase
• Encourage footfall to new London boutique
• Highly focused lists of visitors who demonstrated intent but did not purchase was created
• Groups were defined according to funnel stage, location, language, on-site behavior, ISP and more
• 1,300% ROI
• Average order value (AOV) increased by 13%
• Remarketing campaigns resulted in 34% lower CPAs than non-brand search campaigns
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.