1. 50% of the e-commerce website traffic comes through a mobile device.
2. 60% of global mobile consumers use their mobile device as their primary or exclusive internet source.
3. The average media consumption for one person is 7 hours,out of which 1.8 hours is spent on a mobile.
4. 76% report that they are more likely to read a message sooner if it is a SMS/text message than if it is an email.
5. 70% feel using an SMS/text message is a good way for an organization to get their attention.
6. 64% of consumers think that businesses should converse with customers more often using SMS.
7. 64% of consumers subscribed to mobile marketing indicated that they have made a purchase as a result of receiving a highly relevant mobile message.
8. 87% of millennial always have their smartphone at their side, day and night. 78% of millennial spend over 2 hours a day using their smartphones. 68% of millennial consider their smartphone to be a personal device.
9. 78% of Facebook users are mobile-only.
10. Mobile app store revenues worldwide are projected to grow to US $76.5 billion in 2017.
11. By 2017, mobile devices will make up 87 percent of the total sales of Internet-enabled technology.
12. There are 7.3 billion people on the planet at present and 4.5 billion own mobile phones. (But only 3.5 million use a toothbrush. Shocking!)
13. There are 6x as many cellphones in the world as PCs.
14. 90 percent of text messages get read within 3 minutes of its delivery.
15. 40 million consumers watch television content via their mobile phone.
16. 16 percent of smartphone users have made a purchase because of a marketing message they received on a phone.
17. Mobile search ads will be $12.85 billion in 2015, over 50% of the search market.
18. Mobile app store revenues worldwide are projected to grow to $76.5 billion in 2017.
19. Mobile users worldwide are watching mobile video at a greater clip than ever. In fact, mobile video accounted for 55% of mobile data usage by the end of 2014.
20. Mobile app usage grew a stunning 76% in 2014. The biggest mobile app use growth was in the categories of Lifestyle/Shopping (174%), Utilities/Productivity (121%) and Messaging/Social Media (103%).[su_box title=”More Stats From DSIM:-” box_color=”#c7c7c7″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]1) 25 awesome PPC Stats to show how businesses is changing over the internet
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.