Last updated on November 27th, 2016 at 05:40 pm
1. Online home appliances and furniture rental startup, RentoMojo, has raised $2 million in Series A round of funding from IDG Ventures India and Accel Partners India. The startup is targeting 6,000 subscribers by the next year, March.
2. Online hyperlocal healthcare-services discovery provider, Medikoe, has raised $100K seed funding from Anil Menon, CEO of CMS Computers Ltd. The startup plans to use the funds for its expansion in Mumbai and NCR region by end of 2015. It also has plans to get into 20 more cities by the first quarter of 2016
3. Beauty and wellness startup Stylofie, has raised $250K seed funding from Hong Kong-based company Swastika. The raised funds will be utilized to strengthen its technology stack and expand to Delhi.
4. A marketplace for authorized automotive service providers, ServX, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Manish Gupta, chairman of the Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) group of institutions. The raised capital will be used to create on-field operation base, for implementation of tech and expansion to other cities such as Chandigarh and Jaipur.
5. Naaptol Online Shopping that owns and runs TV shopping and ecommerce platform, Naaptol.com, has raised $52 million in private equity round of funding from existing investors including Japanese conglomerate Mitsui & Co., New Enterprise Associates, Canaan Partners and Silicon Valley Bank. Naaptol will use the funds to expand its reach and to build an efficient supply chain.
6. Crayon Data has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Ratan Tata. It claims to bring Amazon-like personalization and Google-like scale to customer engagement in traditional enterprises.
7. Fintech startup EarlySalary, has raised $1.5 million seed funding from Ashok Agarwal of Transcorp Group. The startup will use the proceeds in building a mobile app-based lending platform with which it plans to revolutionize the lending space in the country.
8. Pigeon Household Services Pvt Ltd operates an on-demand laundry services firm Tooler, has raised an undisclosed amount in Pre-Series A round from CASHurDRIVE founder Raghu Khanna and former Paytm executive Samir Gupta. The startup will use the money to enhance marketing strategies and improve customer experience.
9. Delhi based education content provider S Chand, has raised $27 million in private equity round of funding from IFC Everstone Group.
10. Content management and segregation software product company, Stelae Technologies, has raised an undisclosed amount in Pre-Series A round of funding led by Earlsfield Capital. It also saw participation from Saha Fund, former Infosys veteran TV Mohandas Pai and Cross Border Angels.
11. Wearable tech startup, GOQii, has raised about $13.4 million in Series B round of funding led by New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and China-based Cheetah Mobile. The startup plans to expand its markets in China.
12. Gurgaon based hyperlocal delivery start-up Grofers, has raised $120 million in private equity round of funding from Japan’s SoftBank Corp. Russian entrepreneur and venture capitalist Yuri Milner and existing investors Tiger Global and Sequoia Capital also participated in the round. The company will be utilized fresh funds to strengthen its network and increase reach.
13. Hyperlocal delivery startup for healthcare and wellness, Pluss, has raised $1 million in Pre-Series A round of funding led by IDG Ventures India, M & S partners (Singapore) and Powerhouse Ventures (USA). The raised funds will be utilized for expansion in five cities, technology up gradation and developing marketing strategies.
14. Elending marketplace, KountMoney, has raised an undisclosed seed round of funding from Ashish Goenka and other Angels, through TracxnSyndicate. The startup aims to make lending simpler and hassle-free for both borrowers and lenders.
15. On-demand Beauty Services Platform, Stayglad, has raised an undisclosed amount in Series A round of funding led by Bessemer Venture Partners and Anil Chopra, former CEO Lakme Lever.
16. Self drive car rental startup Justride, has raised $2 million Pre- Series A bridge round of funding from an undisclosed investors. The company aims to provide vehicles within half an hour of booking at various locations.
17. An Ed-tech startup, Fastudent, has raised an undisclosed amount of seed funding led by Ashish Gupta, founder and trustee at Ashoka University. The raised funds will be utilized for expanding the team, strengthening the technology and increasing the geographical footprint.
18. Ed-tech startup that operates a cloud-based learning platform for K-12 schools, LearnOn, has raised an undisclosed amount in seed funding from IT services company JMR Infotech India Pvt Ltd. The startup will be utilized the funds to expand its operations and strengthen its technology and sales teams.
19. Delhi based talent exchange & talent services marketplace, Talentrack, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Unigrowth Inc.
20. Bangalore based home services marketplace, Bro4u, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Sargod Ventures, Alok Sargod. The funding will be used by the company to strengthen its position in Bangalore.
21. Spiral Content Solutions has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Viveck Goenka-owned The Indian Express Group. Spiral’s flagship product ‘Scatter’ that provides personalized content for advertisers and helps them to plan content.
22. On-demand maintenance services platform, Mr. Homecare Services, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Viveck Goenka-owned The Indian Express Group. The startup offers AC and car services with cleaning, handyman, bike care, painting and pest control services. It wants to expand to Delhi and other markets in the country.
23. A horizontal mobile marketplace, matching demand with local supply, PayMango, has raised around $234K in angel funding round from Viveck Goenka-owned The Indian Express Group.
24. A social marketplace for purchase and sale of pre-owned branded fashion products, Envoged, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Viveck Goenka-owned The Indian Express Group.
25. M-TAXI, an on-demand app-based 2-Wheeler taxi service, has raised an undisclosed amount of angel funding led by Mandeep Singh and Jairaj Singh. The startup is scaling up by hiring talents from across the industry.