1. Be a Risk taker- Some people have more guts than brain.
2. Be Adaptable- To the tentative mood of the boss.
3. Be humble- The best quality of a salesperson is that he is an expert in handling humility.
4. Be passionate- Always agree with yourself.
5. Stay Positive- This may not solve any problem, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
6. Negotiation skills- Be like a woman while negotiating for a deal.
7. Time management- Love the time when the only problem is tea or coffee.
8. Knowledge of the niche- Have fun in doing the impossible.
9. Self Discipline- If you think a company doesn’t care… try broadcasting a bit of your mistakes.An Interview with Rahul Sachdeva,Founder & CEO of Archibiz.com
Learn from real practitioners not just trainers.