Last updated on November 12th, 2016 at 12:03 pm
1) The Evolution of Blogging: 1997, 2001, Now
2) Best time for blogging: Monday, Thursday
3) 14% bloggers earn a salary through blogging.
4) 6.7million people publish blogs on blogging websites, and another 12million write blogs using their social networks.
5) 23% of total Internet usage time is devoted to social networks or blogs.
6) 37% of marketers say blogs are the most valuable type of content marketing.
7) 81% of companies consider their blogs “useful,” “important,” or “critical”.
8) 80% of all the daily traffic on a blog consists of new visitors.
9) Blogs that post daily get 5X more traffic compared to those that don’t.
10) Blog posts with images get 94% more views compared to those without.
11) B2B marketers who use blogs generate 67% more leads than those that do not.
12) Businesses that blog ≥ 20 times/month get 5x more traffic than those who blog ≤ 4 times/month.
13) Once you write 24-51 posts, your blog traffic jumps by up to 30%
14) Businesses currently operating a company blog total 60%.
15) WordPress currently hosts 42 million total.
16) Page views via WordPress total upwards of 25 million.
17) There are more than 80 known languages embodied in the blogosphere.
18) Bloggers between the ages of 21 and 35 dominate this demographic, totaling more than 53%.
19) Most Common Ways To Generate Revenue: Display Ads, Affiliate marketing links, Search Ads.