1) 73% of them say they love you for your friendly employees or customer service representatives and 55% just love the way you easily give them access to information and support.
2) 89% of shoppers have stopped buying from online stores after they’ve experienced poor customer service.
3) Love your new customers, but never forget to appreciate your old clients as well: it’s 7x more expensive to get a new customer than to retain an existing one.
4) A customer is 4 times more likely to go to your competitor if your problem is service-related than price- or product-related.
5) 70% of complaining customers will do business with you again if you resolve the complaint in their favour.
6) Do you need more encouragement to improve your customer service efforts? 86% of customers are willing to pay up to 25% more to get a better customer experience.
7) Average E-commerce spending: E-Commerce spending for new customers is on average $24.50, compared to $52.50 for repeat customers.
8) 74% of consumers depend on social media to guide their purchases.
9) 53% of customers expect brands to respond to their Tweets within an hour, so better get replying to those mentions of your online store!
10) Only 12% of businesses feel that they are using social media effectively.
11) By the year 2016, online sales driven from social media will grow 93% per year.
12) Facebook Dominates the Following Industries in Terms of Traffic Acquisition
- Photography (98%)
- Sports and Recreation (94%)
- Pet Supplies (94%)
- Drop/Shipping (93%)
- Jewelry and Watches (92%)
- Clothing and Apparel (87%)
- Food and Beverage (86%)
- Home and Garden (83%)
- Web Design (81%)
- Health and Beauty (81%)
- Movies and Music (80%)
13) Payment Methods Popular with E-Commerce Customers
- Debit Cards (43%)
- Credit Cards (35%)
- PayPal (other online E-Wallets) (3%)
- Bank Transfer (40%)
- Cash on Delivery (COD) (35%)
- Gift cards (pre-paid) (1%)
Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch