1) 78% of mobile searches for local business information result in a purchase.
2) 75% of mobile shoppers have used a mobile coupon.
3) One third of all e-commerce purchases were made on a smartphone during the holiday shopping season.
4) The 3 modes of mobile user experiences: Urgent Now, Repetitive Now, Bored Now
5) Mobile adoption is growing 8 times faster than web adoption.
6) There are 1.2 million people accessing the web from their mobile devices.
7) 63% of people expect to be doing more shopping on their mobile devices over the next couple of years.
8) Consumers spend more time shopping on mobile devices than desktops.
9) Two out of three customers prefer accessing a mobile website than a mobile application.[su_box title=”More From DSIM” box_color=”#c7c7c7″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]1) CASE STUDY: How DropBox became a worth $10 billion company with 500 million users?
Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch