1) Bollywood Bhakts: They are the people who blindly follow the Bollywood actors and actress.
2) Brand Experts: These people are completely brand freaks from their shoes to hair-band everything they wear or use is branded.
3) Passive Aggressive Bonehead: They find faults in everything you use or about to use. they are the people who use Samsung and will make fun of iPhone.
4) Nitwit who compare: They compare you with everything or anything. They compare you from a person to an object.
5) Selfie Freaks: They are obsessed with selfies. They take selfies for each and everything they do or about to do.
6) The Poker: They poke in everything from a mail to a personal message to every single day task they poke you in everything.
7) Grammar Nazi: They are complete English freaks they are here on earth just to make you learn grammar.
8) Photoshop Screamers: The every single photo they post or they take, they Photoshop it.
[su_box title=”More From DSIM” box_color=”#c7c7c7″ title_color=”#000000″ radius=”5″]1) [INFOGRAPHIC]- 7 Books That Ambitious Entrepreneurs Must Read
Watch DSIM Trainees Celebrating Last Day of Batch