Last updated on November 28th, 2016 at 01:12 pm
Domino’s, the leading pizza chain company leveraged social media to increase its followers and hence sales in their outlets. Read the full case study to know how Domino’s leveraged Twitter to increase its sales and totally change its brand story.
- Children can watch YouTube Kids videos without ads in YouTube Red
- Google Analytics Rolls out Demo Account for Learning & Training
- ‘.web’ domain sold for whopping $135 million
The report records down all the Indian startups that got funding this week. ZoomCar ($25 million) and Fella Homes ($2 million) and many more startups raised funding this week.
Treebo is a tech-based hotel chain working with franchise model. It has more than 125 hotels in its chain and soon they are to gain more than 800 hotels. Most recently the company has raised $17 million to expand geographically. Open the link to read the full startup story.
- Top 9 Sales Closing Techniques
- 9 Richest Countries in the World
- World’s 9 Countries with Happiest People
- 9 Sports Personalities who saw worst financial meltdowns
It is continually fascinating to go over the lesser known information and eventually inspiring to know individuals who have made an enduring commitment towards making a better world. The articles hurl light on the accomplishments of the effort and values.